is an example of a HTML
caption with a link
Documents to be attatched to the application form for admission:
- Student seeking admission to the ITI has to collect the prescribed admission application form with prospectus from the office of the principal against the cash Price of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred) only within the specified date mentioned in the admission notice.
- CandidateFulfills the eligibility criteria has to fill up the form and after attaching the below mentioned document hsa do submit at the office written to specified date mentioned in the admission application form.
- SELECTION: Purely merit basis.
- AGE LIMIT :14 to 40 years as on first day of AUGUST of the admission year.
- QUALIFICATION:As stated on the above table .candidates having higher qualification may also apply for admission.
- RESERVATION:As per Govt. Norms.
- PHYSICAL STANDARD:The candidate must be free from any contagious diseases.
- HEIGHT:137 cm/417 cm minimum.
- WEIGHT:25.4 Kg. minimum.
- CHEST:Expansion of chest should not be less than 32" .
- EYES:Standard of vision 6 / 13 in each eye or 7 / 12 in one eye without glass in both eye.The candidates with vision in one eye need not apply.
- CAUTION MONEY:Each Trainee shall deposite caution money of Rs.1000.00 in the institute office at the time of Admission besides the course fees etc. The caution money is refundable on completion of the course.
- DRESS CODE:All trainees are required to wear navy blue pant and sky blue shirt during institute hours.They should wear apron and industrial boots while doing workshop practice.
- HOSTEL FACILITIEA:A well equiped hostel having safety lavatory ,24 hours power and water supply facilities and good dining and kitchen provision is located inside the institute premises.The trainees can dwell in the hostel on extra payment.
- Original H.S.C Certificate and mark sheet with 2 Nos of Xerox copies of certificate and mark sheet.
- Original SLC,CLC from Schools or Colleges.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph 5 Nos.
- Original Migration Certificate otherthan Orissa Board.
- 5 recent passport size photographs and 5 stamp size photographs attested by a gazzated officer.
- Attested Xerox copy of H.S.C. Marksheet and certificates of academic qualification.
- A school leaving or colloege leaving certificates as the case may be & H.S.C. Mark sheet has to be submitted in originally at the time of admission.
- Attested Xerox copy of Caste Certificate(Only for S.C , S.T. and OBC candidates)
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- A self addressed envelope with postal stamp with Rs. 30/-
- all the above certificates in original should be produced at the time of admission.Non of the above certificates shall be returned before complition of the course.